Turbo Classic 6 Burner on Cart
Mouse over to zoom in.
This Turbo Classic 6 Burner on Cart allows you to expand your culinary
cuisine to another level.
This Turbo Classic features a vitreous enamelled cast iron hotplate and grill. The award winning Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT) burner will provide you with the power to cook even the fattiest foods and minimise flare-ups.
From a family night in to a huge get together for extended family and friends, this versatile 6 burner model will easily cater for your next outdoor event.
The sturdy carts have independent internal cylinder storage so they can be used as one huge barbeque, or separately as two units in different locations. Heavy duty stainless steel brackets simplify the installation process
and allow for simple removal, easy cleaning and relocation. Double skin cupboard hinged doors and super strong shelves provide lots of storage and work space.
Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT)
The Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT) has been designed and developed in Australia. It's infra-red burner delivers radiant heat directly under the food. Radiant infra-red heat is far more efficient at transforming heat to food than traditional convention gas flame systems which can dry out and burn meat.
Double Skin Firebox
The heart of any barbeque is the firebox. In the Turbo series, the fully welded, vitreous enamelled steel firebox has a double skin. The double skin will maximise heat for cooking and minimise heat loss, making the barbeque both safer and more efficient.
Inverted V-shaped Grills
The inverted V-shaped grills minimise surface contact with the food so delivering better fat-free cooking, easier cleaning, less sticking and a distinctive grill brandmark.
Vitreous Enamel Coating
The Turbo Classic cooking surfaces have a matt vitreous enamel coating that resists acid and alkali attacks from food and cleaners, resists abrasion from scourers and brushes and of course prevents rust! Most importantly, it doesn't burn off as you cook.
- Number of Burners: 6 (three standard, three RQT)
- Hotplate Main Burner Type: Matt Vitreous Enamelled Cast Iron
- Grill Main Burner Type: Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT)
- Main Burner Megajoules: 93
- Side Burner: Optional 17 Megajoules (MJ) available separately
- Flame Tamer: None (uses RQT technology)
- Ignition: Six Independent Flame Thrower Ignitions
- Hotplates: Vitreous Enamelled Cast Iron
- Grills: Vitreous Enamelled Cast Iron
- Primary Cooking Area: 510mm x 485mm and 800mm x 485mm
- Warming Rack: Chromed Steel 480mm x 125mm and 770mm x 125mm
- Firebox Internal Material: Gloss Vitreous Enamelled Steel
- Firebox External Material: Vitreous Enamelled Steel, Gloss Powder Coated Steel, Stainless Steel
- Roasting Hood Internal Material: Gloss Vitreous Enamelled Steel
- Roasting Hood External Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Gas Type: LP (NG Option available at additional cost)
- Warranty: 10 Year firebox warranty
- Assembled Dimensions: (BBQ only 2190mm x 730mm x 1600mm)
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
Add a Review
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to add a review:
You might also be interested in...
Please note: Dimensions are for product only and exclude any mandatory safety clearances when in operation. Dimensions in mm and approximated to nearest 10mm. Dimensions are with hood/lid open, unless hood/lid closed dimension is larger. Dimensions are with doors closed; side shelves in largest size configuration and exclude any optional accessories. Dimensions should be used as a guide only, do not commit to any associated design or construction expense without first verifying any critical dimensions using actual product. Consult instruction manual for further details. These BBQ specifications last updated 24/10/2010 and may change without notice.