Turbo Elite 4 Burner Build-In
Mouse over to zoom in.
This Elite 4 burner Build-In allows you to expand your culinary cuisine to another level. Great as a build-in or as an expansion to another build-in barbeque for added capacity and versatility.
Features full width stainless steel cooktop and bonus vitreous enamelled cast iron hotplate. The four award winning Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT) burners will provide you with the power to cook even the fattiest foods and minimise flare-ups.
Includes heavy duty stainless steel brackets to simplify installation and allow simple removal for cleaning or relocation.
More on the build-in Range:
Create your own outdoor barbeque kitchen by installing the Turbo Elite 4 Burner Build-In as part of the Turbo Island module.
Your backyard, patio, poolside entertainment area or outdoor room will become a focal point for your guests with the Turbo Island modules that feature polished granite benchtops and the choice of a Alustone or Copperstone finish on side and front panels.
Modular optional components include Turbo Classic or Elite BBQ and side burners, a commercially-rated fridge and sink module and a food preparation and table module.
Being pre-fabricated, the Turbo Island modules are easy to assemble as a 'Do it Yourself' (DIY) installation or speak to our team about your installation requirements.
Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT)
The Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT) has been designed and developed in Australia. Its infra-red burner delivers radiant heat directly under the food Radiant infra-red heat is far more efficient at transforming heat to food than traditional convention gas flame systems which can dry out and burn meat.
Stainless Steel Finish
Stainless steel is used on the Turbo Elite hood outer, control panel, door outers, side shelf trims and hotplate for easy cleaning, long lasting durability and outstanding appearance.
Double Skin Firebox
The fully welded, vitreous enamelled inner skin firebox of the Turbo Elite maximises heat for cooking and minimises heat loss. The stainless steel outer skin of the Elite range provides additional durability and an outstanding appearance.
Inverted V-shaped Grills
The Turbo Elite stainless steel grills are inverted and v-shaped. This minimises food surface contact for more fat-free cooking, easier cleaning & hygiene, less sticking and a distinctive grill brandmark.
- Please Note: Build-In Cavity Width = min 844 max 849mm
- Number of Burners: 4
- Main Burner Type: Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT)
- Main Burner Megajoules: 60
- Side Burner: Optional 17 Megajoules (MJ) Build-in Side Burner available separately
- Flame Tamer: None (uses RQT technology)
- Ignition: Four Independent Flame Thrower Ignitions
- Cooktop: Full Width Stainless Steel plus bonus Vitreous Enamelled Cast Iron Hotplate
- Primary Cooking Area: 800mm x 485mm
- Warming Rack: Chromed Steel 770mm x 125mm
- Firebox Internal Material: Gloss Vitreous Enamelled Steel
- Firebox External Material: Vitreous Enamelled Steel, Gloss Powder Coated Steel, Stainless Steel
- Roasting Hood Internal Material: Gloss Vitreous Enamelled Steel
- Roasting Hood External Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Gas Type: LP (NG Option available at additional cost)
- Warranty: 10 Year firebox warranty
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
Add a Review
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to add a review:
You might also be interested in...
Please note: Dimensions are for product only and exclude any mandatory safety clearances when in operation. Dimensions in mm and approximated to nearest 10mm. Dimensions are with hood/lid open, unless hood/lid closed dimension is larger. Dimensions are with doors closed; side shelves in largest size configuration and exclude any optional accessories. Dimensions should be used as a guide only, do not commit to any associated design or construction expense without first verifying any critical dimensions using actual product. Consult instruction manual for further details. These BBQ specifications last updated 24/10/2010 and may change without notice.