Barbeques Galore Online Store Reviews Policy
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about one of our products! Please focus on the product performance and quality.
By using barbequesgalore.com.au you agree that you will not take any of the following actions:
- Violate the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Create more than one account on barbequesgalore.com.au.
- Re-establish an account on barbequesgalore.com.au after your account has been terminated.
- Publish the same review more than once.
- Publish similar or slightly modified reviews (in ideas, phrasing etc).
- Manipulate content to increase word count.
- Include contact or personal information (e.g. name, address, e-mail etc) about another individual without their permission.
- Post material containing profanity, vulgarity, hate speech or threats of violence.
- Include any pornographic content (this includes any sexually explicit pictures).
- Defame a third party.
- Harass another member.
- Submit content on an item that is reasonably likely to offend a person looking for information on that item.
- Use advertisements, paid links, blatant promotion, affiliate marketing, or any form of link spam.
- Affect the way barbequesgalore.com.au displays its pages, such as by framing barbequesgalore.com.au or placing pop-up windows over its pages.
- Customise barbequesgalore.com.au in a way that adversely affects the display of any advertising or promotional links on the site.
- Use any automated means to access the site or collect any information from the site.
- Modify or create variant versions of barbequesgalore.com.au's logos or other trademarks.
- Illegal activity under the laws of New South Wales and Australia.
- For incompliance with any of the actions outlined above your reviews will be rejected/removed, and the accounts of the repeat offenders will be terminated.
We have the right to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of barbequesgalore.com.au.
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our site.
- Reject, move, edit, or remove any material that you submit to our sites for any reason.
- Reject, move, edit, or remove any content that is available on our site.
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account.
- With the exception of company trademarks, all material contained on barbequesgalore.com.au, including, text, design, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and the selection of arrangements is the copyright of barbequesgalore.com.au.
- In accessing the web pages on this site, you agree that any downloading of material is for personal, non-commercial use only. No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of Barbeques Galore.
- It is permissible to send the URL of this website to a third party, so that they can view the material in its context.
- Upon submission of your review or any other content ('Content') to barbequesgalore.com.au, you warrant that you are the author and owner of the Content and you grant to barbequesgalore.com.au, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including rights to sub-license) to use the Content (including, the right to publish, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, edit or sell the Content) in any media without restriction.
- You hereby warrant that all intellectual property rights that you may have in the Content, have been voluntarily waived by you and you agree not to assert any intellectual property rights in the Content.
This online reviews policy is effective from 18/10/2010 v1.00.