Cordon Bleu Deluxe 4 + 2 Burner Deluxe on Cart with Fixed Shelves
Mouse over to zoom in.
Take me home today from $1.72 per day! No Deposit & Interest Free. Click here for terms & conditions
If you prefer versatility in your outdoor kitchen, the Cordon Bleu’s two fully independent roasting zones will allow you to cook a number of dishes at once - Perfect when outdoor entertaining for a larger group!
The cast iron
reversible hotplates and cooking grills are vitreous enamelled
, so you can forget about rust.Cast iron
burners and a rock tray with ceramic rock will provide you with an even, reliable and high performing cooking area for creating the perfect steak, roasted vegetables or grilled fish. Best of all, both roasting hoods offer extra large glass viewing panels
, so you can see your food whilst it's cooking.
The Cordon Bleu Deluxe 4 + 2 Burner BBQ is also available with a side burner option that can be checked out here
- Number of Burners: 6
- Burner Type: Cast iron
- Flame Tamer: Cast iron with ceramic tiles
- Main Burners (LP) Megajoules: 14 each
- Cooking Surface: Enamelled cast iron
- Primary Cooking Area: 800mm x 485 & 510mm x 485mm
- Ignition: Flame thrower ignition and crossfire x 3
- Firebox Material: Vitreous enamelled steel
- Roasting Hood Material: Vitreous enamelled steel
- Gas Type: LP standard/NG optional extra
- Warranty: Firebox 5 years
- Dimensions: 2390mm width, 840mm depth, 1600mm height
- Warming Rack: Chrome plated steel 750mm x 135mm and 470mm x 135mm
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
Add a Review
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to add a review:
You might also be interested in...
Please note: Dimensions are for product only and exclude any mandatory safety clearances when in operation. Dimensions in mm and approximated to nearest 10mm. Dimensions are with hood/lid open, unless hood/lid closed dimension is larger. Dimensions are with doors closed; side shelves in largest size configuration and exclude any optional accessories. Dimensions should be used as a guide only, do not commit to any associated design or construction expense without first verifying any critical dimensions using actual product. Consult instruction manual for further details. These BBQ specifications last updated 24/10/2010 and may change without notice.