Turbo Classic 2 Burner Build-In
Mouse over to zoom in.
Take me home today from $1.17 per day! No Deposit & Interest Free.
Click here for terms & conditions
This Classic 2 burner Build-In allows you to expand your culinary cuisine to another level. Great for either a compact build-in requirement or as an expansion to another build-in barbeque for added capacity and versatility.
The Turbo Classic features vitreous enamelled cast iron hotplate and grill. The award winning Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT)
burner will provide you with the power to cook even the fattiest foods and minimise flare-ups
Includes heavy duty stainless steel brackets to simplify installation and allow simple removal for cleaning or relocation.
Modular optional components include Turbo Classic or Elite BBQ and side burners, a commercially-rated fridge and sink module and a food preparation and table module.
Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT)
The Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT) has been designed and developed in Australia. It's infra-red burner delivers radiant heat directly under the food
Radiant infra-red heat is far more efficient at transforming heat to food than traditional convention gas flame systems which can dry out and burn meat.
Double Skin Firebox
The heart of any barbeque is the firebox. In the Turbo series, the fully welded, vitreous enamelled steel firebox has a double skin. The double skin will maximise heat for cooking and minimise heat loss, making the barbeque both safer and more efficient.
Inverted V-shaped Grills
The inverted V-shaped grills minimise surface contact with the food so delivering better fat-free cooking, easier cleaning, less sticking and a distinctive grill brandmark.
Vitreous Enamel Coating
The Turbo Classic cooking surfaces have a matt vitreous enamel coating that resists acid and alkali attacks from food and cleaners, resists abrasion from scourers and brushes and of course prevents rust! Most importantly, it doesn't burn off as you cook!
- Please Note: Build-In Cavity Width = min 574 max 579mm
- Number of Burners: 2 (one standard, one RQT)
- Hotplate Main Burner Type: Matt Vitreous Enamelled Cast Iron
- Grill Main Burner Type: Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT)
- Main Burner Megajoules: 31
- Side Burner: Optional 17 MJ Build-in Side Burner available separately
- Flame Tamer: None (uses RQT technology)
- Ignition: Two Independent Flame Thrower Ignitions
- Hotplate: Vitreous Enamelled Cast Iron
- Grill: Vitreous Enamelled Cast Iron
- Primary Cooking Area: 510mm x 485mm
- Warming Rack: Chromed Steel 480mm x 125mm
- Firebox Internal Material: Gloss Vitreous Enamelled Steel
- Firebox External Material: Vitreous Enamelled Steel, Gloss Powder Coated Steel, Stainless Steel
- Roasting Hood Internal Material: Gloss Vitreous Enamelled Steel
- Roasting Hood External Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Gas Type: LP (NG Option available at additional cost)
- Warranty: 10 Year firebox warranty
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
Add a Review
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to add a review:
You might also be interested in...
Please note: Dimensions are for product only and exclude any mandatory safety clearances when in operation. Dimensions in mm and approximated to nearest 10mm. Dimensions are with hood/lid open, unless hood/lid closed dimension is larger. Dimensions are with doors closed; side shelves in largest size configuration and exclude any optional accessories. Dimensions should be used as a guide only, do not commit to any associated design or construction expense without first verifying any critical dimensions using actual product. Consult instruction manual for further details. These BBQ specifications last updated 24/10/2010 and may change without notice.