Weber Q 200 Gas BBQ
Mouse over to zoom in.
You'll find them on balconies and in small backyards, and occasionally in the boot of a car. Quite a bit bigger than the Weber Baby Q, they're perfect for people who want to cook for up to 10 guests.
Sleek, modern and stylish - a versatile barbeque, the Weber Q is enough to roast on a balcony or grill at a beach party.
Stand, carry bag, tools and hotplate also available separately.
For similar BBQs that allow you to take barbequing and grilling to that extra level, click here
to see the Everdure E2GO.
- Burner Type: Stainless steel
- Lid and Body: Cast aluminium
- Cooking Surface: Porcelain- enamelled cast iron cooking grill
- Ignition: Push button ignition
- Easy to use
- Cool to touch thermset lid handle with ceramic spacers
- Stand pictured sold seperately
- Dimensions (mm): Width 1300 Depth 640 Height 620
- “The shape of the Weber Q barbecue is a registered trademark of Weber-Stephen Products Co”
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
Hhonestly, don't buy into the hype. Small cooking surface, not easy to clean, only hot when lid shut, expensive parts and add ons. Not impressed.
After 50 years bbqing this is the greatest BBQ I have ever owned. A babyQ for the motor home and a Q200 for home. We just love. Fantastic pizzas!!!!!!!!!!!
You might also be interested in...
Please note: Dimensions are for product only and exclude any mandatory safety clearances when in operation. Dimensions in mm and approximated to nearest 10mm. Dimensions are with hood/lid open, unless hood/lid closed dimension is larger. Dimensions are with doors closed; side shelves in largest size configuration and exclude any optional accessories. Dimensions should be used as a guide only, do not commit to any associated design or construction expense without first verifying any critical dimensions using actual product. Consult instruction manual for further details. These BBQ specifications last updated 24/10/2010 and may change without notice.