Anyone with a sweet tooth will love this delicious dessert pizza! We made it on the Ziegler & Brown Triple Grill but you can pop your pizza stone directly onto any BBQ.
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:8-10 minutes
- 2 large bananas
- 3 tbs Nutella
- 10ml milk
- 1 x pre-made pizza base
- Replace the centre grill with the trivet, the side stamped Pizza facing up, and place the pizza stone on top.
- Using all the burners on high and the hood closed preheat your bbq to 200 degrees
- Switch the centre grill off once pre-heated temperature is reached.
- In a bowl put the Nutella and the milk in and whisk until mixed together, this should make it spreadable on the cold pizza base
- Spread the Nutella on the base and place the banana slices around all over the pizza
- Cook on the stone with the hood closed for approximately 10 min
- Cut and serve