Cook up an entire big brekky on the BBQ. We’ve used the Ziegler & Brown Triple Grill with the optional centre hotplate and warming rack.
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:15 -20
- 2 eggs
- 3 thick slices of black pudding
- 2 slices of streaky bacon
- 1 large tomato, halved
- 1 slice of bread
- 1/4 tin baked beans
- Salt, pepper and oil
- Remove the centre grill and replace with flat hotplate.
- Add the warming rack into position.
- Turn on the centre burner and one side burner and pre-heat with the hood down for a few minutes.
- Cook bacon in a little oil on the hotplate for 5-10 minutes (depending on how you like your bacon, soft or crispy)
- Season and oil the tomato on the cut sides, place on the side grill.
- Add the black pudding to the side grill with the tomatoes. Cook for a minute or two flipping once to cook both sides.
- Place the cooked bacon, black pudding and grilled tomatoes on the warming rack to keep warm while you cook the rest of the breakfast below
- Add bread slice to the grill to toast
- Add eggs and baked beans to the centre hotplate (The remaining bacon fat will add extra flavor) Fry eggs to your liking and warm the baked beans through.
- Remove toast, eggs and baked beans and put on a plate. Add bacon, black pudding and tomatoes from the warming rack and serve.