- Prep Time:40 minutes
- Cooking Time:40 minutes
- 80g brie cheese
- 4 x 125g beef eye-fillet steaks
- 1 small radicchio (150g), trimmed, quartered
- 1 cup (120g) roasted pecans, chopped coarsely
- 1 large pear (330g), unpeeled, cored, sliced thickly
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
01. Slice cheese thickly into four pieces. Slice steaks in half horizontally. Sandwich cheese slices between steak halves; tie with kitchen string to secure.
02. Cook beef on heated oiled barbecue until cooked as desired.
03. Meanwhile, cook radicchio on heated oiled barbecue until browned lightly. Combine radicchio with remaining ingredients in medium bowl; serve with beef.
nutritional count per serving 48.1g total fat (9.8g saturated fat); 2596kJ (621 cal); 12g carbohydrate; 34.2g protein; 5.4g fibre
We used a triple-cream brie cheese here; you can replace it with the more easily found blue-vein variety, if you prefer, but choose one that’s mild and very creamy.