Nutritional count per serving 22.6g total fat (5.8g saturated fat); 1885kJ (451 cal); 15.8g carbohydrate; 42.6g protein; 6.1g fibre Toast fennel seeds in a small dry frying pan over medium-low heat, stirring, 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Prep Time:30m
- Cooking Time:30m
- 750g (1½ pounds) minced (ground) chicken
- ½ cup (75g) drained sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, toasted
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 egg
- ½ cup (50g) packaged breadcrumbs
- 90g (3 ounces) baby spinach leaves
- 125g (4 ounces) cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup (75g) fetta-stuffed green olives
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Combine chicken, tomato, seeds, parsley, egg and breadcrumbs in large bowl; season. Shape mixture into 12 sausages.
- Cook sausages on heated oiled barbecue flat plate.
- Meanwhile, make tomato salad.
- Serve sausages with salad.
tomato salad Combine ingredients in large bowl; season to taste.