This lettuce-wrapped tasty treat is a perfect starter…
We used the Ziegler & Brown Triple Grill with optional trivet and wok. It’s the most versatile BBQ system!
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:15 minutes
- 400g minced pork
- 40g hoisin sauce
- 40g oyster sauce
- 40ml soy sauce
- 4 garlic clove, minced
- 20g ginger, minced
- 4 small red chili, sliced
- 1/3 cup cashew nuts, chopped
- 12 whole iceberg lettuce leaves
- Sesame oil
- Remove the centre grill and replace with the optional trivet. The side stamped ‘Woks and Pots’ facing up.
- Turn on the centre burner to high
- Add sesame oil to the wok, once heated add the mince and fry off until golden brown.
- Remove from wok and set aside.
- Without cleaning the wok, fry off the garlic, ginger and chili for 30 seconds and add the mince.
- Turn burner to low. Add the hoisin and oyster sauce cook out for 10 minutes
- Once cooked spoon mixture into the lettuce cups and sprinkle over the chopped nuts