Ziegler & Brown has some delicious and healthy recipes to cook your Ziggy BBQ. This tasty fish stir-fry was whipped up on the Ziegler & Brown Triple Grill but can be made on any BBQ with a side burner!
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:N/A
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or other good-quality fat
- 5 cm piece of ginger, peeled and julienned
- 2 long red chillies, sliced
- 2 spring onions, white and green parts, cut into 5 cm batons
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 750 g white flesh fish fillets, skinned and cut into 4 cm pieces
- 300 g Chinese broccoli, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1 large handful of coriander leaves, to serve
- Sesame seeds, toasted, to serve
- SAUCE: 100 ml tamari, 1½ tablespoons fish sauce, 1½ teaspoons sesame oil, 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 2 tablespoons chicken or fish stock and 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a small bowl with 120 ml of water and set aside.
- Using the Ziegler & Brown Triple Grill, remove the centre grill and replace with the optional trivet with the side stamped WOKS AND POTS face up.
- Turn on the centre burner and heat the oil or fat in a wok or large frying pan over medium heat.
- When hot, add the ginger, chilli, spring onion and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add the fish and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes until the fish is half cooked.
- Pour in the sauce, add the Chinese broccoli and continue to stir-fry for a further 2–3 minutes until the fish is cooked through and the Chinese broccoli is tender.
- Serve in individual bowls or on a large platter, garnished with the coriander and sesame seeds.