Aloha! Hula those hips and check out our Hawaiian Pizza recipe. We used the Ziegler & Brown Triple Grill to cook this one up but you can pop your pizza stone on any BBQ.
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:15 minutes
- 100g pineapple, peeled and sliced
- 100g ham, diced
- 100ml pasta sauce
- 100g mozzarella sliced
- 50g rocket leaves, washed
- Salt, pepper and olive oil
- 1 x pre-made pizza base
- Remove the centre grill and replace with the optional trivet, the side stamped ‘Pizza’ facing up.
- Using all the burners on high and the hood closed preheat your bbq to 200.
- Switch the centre burner off once the temperature is reached.
- Spread the pasta sauce on the base
- Spread the mozzarella around the pizza
- Sprinkle the ham and pineapple over the pizza, season and drizzle olive oil all over
- Place on the pizza stone and cook with the hood closed for 15 minutes or until golden
- Once out, sprinkle the rocket over the pizza
- Slice and serve