For the best results every time, use the Ziegler & Brown Flexible Grilling Skewers – Click here to check out!
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:N/A
- 500g lamb leg steak, diced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Juice of 1 lemon that measures around 1/4 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Thread lamb and capsicum alternately onto the Ziegler & Brown Flexible Grilling Skewers.
- Combine garlic, lemon juice and mint in a ceramic dish.
- Coat skewers with garlic mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat BBQ on medium-high setting.
- Spray skewers with oil and grill on medium heat of BBQ for 3 to 4 minutes each side.
- Serve with salad for a complete meal!