Yep – You can cook delicate crepes on your BBQ. using the Ziegler & Brown Triple Grill with the optional trivet accessory, we turned the Ziggy into an outdoor cooktop.
- Prep Time:30
- Cooking Time:10
- 150g plain flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 240ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 10g butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- Remove the centre grill and replace with the optional trivet, the side stamped ‘Pizza and pans’ face up.
- Mix the eggs, flour, milk, salt and the sugar in a bowl
- Strain into a jug, cover and set aside to rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- use the melted butter to grease a fry pan and place on top of the trivet. Turn on the centre burner to medium heat
- When hot, pour in just enough batter to cover the base of the pan. Tilt pan to let the mix cover the base in a very thin layer and pour any excess back into the jug.
- Cook for about 1 minute on each side or until golden
- Slip it onto a plate and fold in half and fold in half again
- Repeat until the batter is finished
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon and a dusting of icing sugar