Mustard Seed Marinated Lamb in Crusted Rosemary
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:N/A
- 2kg leg of lamb
- 6 cloves garlic
- Large bunches of rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp creamy mustard with seeds
- 1 tsp coarse black pepper
- 2 tsp salt flakes
- Preheat barbeque until hot registers on the hood indicator.
- Pierce the leg of lamb with a knife and place the garlic and rosemary sprigs into holes.
- Combine oil, mustard, pepper and salt and rub over the lamb.
- Place the marinated lamb onto the roast holder.
- Cook indirectly until meat thermometer registers 71 celcius.
- The hood indicator should register medium during cooking, and the burners should be turned off under the meat.
- Cooking time is determined by weight of lamb – approximately 30 minutes per kilogram.