Who loves ribs? We do!!
These no-fuss ribs are so easy to make, just a couple of ingredients and there you have it; Sticky, delicious, sweet BBQ ribs!
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:40 minutes
- 1kg pork ribs
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Honey
- 20 ml Soy sauce
- Combine BBQ sauce, honey and soy sauce. Place the ribs in a deep tray and coat evenly with the sauce mix. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to marinate.
- Pre-heat BBQ to 250 degrees with all burners on. Once temperature is reached turn all burners on to LOW.
- Place the ribs on the grill and cook with the hood down for 10 minutes.
- Baste the ribs with the left over sauce mix and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn the ribs over and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Baste the ribs with the remaining sauce and continue to cook for 10 minutes to finish.