Create A Family Roast in style on the BBQ with our Roast Rack and Drip Tray Combo!
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:N/A
- 2KG Leg of Lamb
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- Bunch of fresh Rosemary
- 3 tablespoons of Rice Bran or Olive Oil
- 6 Medium Potatoes
- 6 Baby Carrots
- Tuscan Seasoning
- Preheat the barbeque to around 200 degrees.
- Make 6 or so small incisions in fleshy parts of the lamb, depending on size of lamb.
- Cut 4 garlic cloves into small slivers. Insert into lamb incisions with rosemary leaves.
- Crush remaining Garlic Cloves and mix with oil. Rub into Prepared Leg. Season with salt & pepper and lay a couple of rosemary stalks around roast.
- Place the lamb onto the Bar B Chef Roast holder inside the Bar B Chef Enamel drip tray.
- Put Bar B Chef Roast Holder and Tray into BBQ for approximately 1.5 to 2hrs, cooking indirectly.
- Meanwhile, peel potatoes and cut into halves. Combine 2 tablespoons of oil with 1 tablespoon of Tuscan seasoning in a mixing bowl.
- Place baby carrots and potatoes into the mixing bowl to coat with mixture.
- Put potatoes & carrots into an Enamel Drip Tray place on warming rack in centre of bbq.
- Roast potatoes & carrots for approximately 1- 1.5hrs or until potatoes are golden and cooked.
- Allow Lamb to rest before carving.