This recipe features the Bar-B-Chef Ezy leg & wing rack, which gets even cooking heat around the normally fiddly to cook poultry drumsticks and wings.
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:N/A
- 1.4kg chicken drumsticks
- Bg’s spicy African marinade
- Bar-B-Chef Ezy leg and wing roaster
- Foil tray or enamel drip tray
- Spread drumsticks out on foil tray or enamel drip tray.
- Pour half a bottle of Bg’s spicy African marinade over the chicken, and rub in with your hands.
- Cover the tray and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat BBQ to 200ºC.
- Set up Bar-B-Chef Ezy leg and wing roaster in a foil or enamel tray.
- Slide drumsticks onto the Bar-B-Chef Ezy leg and wing roaster.
- Use the knuckle to prevent it falling through.
- Make sure there is a small gap between each leg.
- Place tray into BBQ.
- Using indirect heat to cook by ensuring that burners are not on directly under the food.
- Close hood, and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from BBQ and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Then Enjoy.