For more information visit the website at www.luvaduck.com.au
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:N/A
- 4 Luv-a-Duck fresh Duck Breasts
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Marinate the Duck in the Sweet Chilli and Soy Sauce
- CHEF’S HINT: Before placing in the bowl of marinate, score the duck in a criss cross pattern.
- Heat the BBQ to medium.
- Cook the breasts skin side down on the char grill until browned, approx 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the breasts over and cook for approx 5 minutes for a medium rare duck breast, or a few minutes longer if a darker meat is preferred.
- Remove the breasts from BBQ and rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice on an angle and serve.
- Serves 4