Collection & Delivery
Click & Collect
We offer our customers the option of collecting goods from their local Barbeques Galore store. This is a free service available to all customers. The Click and Collect process is simple & easy:
- Simply choose click & collect when you complete your purchase.
- Your nominated store will check your order and call you when your order is ready to collect.
- A product stating that it is in-store is available to collect after 2 hours of purchase. Please call ahead to confirm.
- If there is a delay in getting the product due to the item being transferred from another location i.e. warehouse or store (up to 10 working days depending on the location), our friendly staff will advise you.
Please note: you must supply your own transport for any Click & Collect purchase. Barbeques Galore is unable to supply rope, strapping or protective coverings for transporting of Click &Collect purchases.
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery options are subject to availability, your geographical location and the products ordered being in stock. Due to to large volumes during our sale period that orders may take slightly longer than usual for delivery.
If you have purchased items which are large, shipped directly from our warehouse, or you are unable to visit your nominated Barbeques Galore Store, we can arrange delivery to a nominated address. Barbeques Galore can arrange to deliver to most locations within Australia - charges apply.
Please note, we cannot deliver to a PO Box, Parcel Lockers or some remote locations.
When choosing home delivery:
- Delivery lead time is based on destination and size of purchase.
- Smaller products are sent via Australia Post. No signature is required.
- For medium to large sized products, deliveries are made during business hours 8.30am to 5.00pm (local time) Monday to Friday and the following locations on Saturday (NSW metro, VIC metro, ACT, QLD metro, WA Metro, Mandurah, Bunbury and SA. There is no Saturday delivery in Tasmania as yet. After you place your order, our team will call you to arrange a delivery time that suits you.
- For larger products, please ensure there is appropriate access for the products being delivered. This includes ensuring doorways, hallways and paths are wide enough and unblocked. If the delivery is to a multi-storey property with stairs, please advise the store when organising delivery.
Types of Delivery Services
Barbeques Galore utilise a number of Transport Company's dependent on the destination. Deliveries into Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth Metropolitan areas are sent via an appointed transport contractor or Australia Post. Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days for stocked items.
Outer Metropolitan Areas
Deliveries outside the metropolitan areas of Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, ACT, Wollongong, NSW Central Coast and Newcastle in each state are sent via an appointed transport contractor. Estimated delivery time is 5 -15 working days depending on your location.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per order basis and according to the weight and size of your order, and your delivery address. Please check estimated shipping cost by entering your postcode under the ‘Delivery to my address’ option on the Shopping Cart page. When buying multiple items, the final shipping cost will be displayed at checkout. You will have the opportunity (based on your entered postcode) to view the delivery charges for your order before making payment. Barbeques Galore online store reserves the right to alter delivery fees without notice. In most instances, your delivery fee will not change after you have submitted your purchase and have received confirmation. In some rural / remote locations additional charges may be incurred – in this instance Barbeques Galore will always communicate with you prior to making any arrangements.
Acceptance of delivery
The delivery team will not leave your order at the specified delivery address unless someone has accepted and signed for delivery. Barbeques Galore online store will not accept responsibility for the security of a package left under special instructions. Deliveries must be signed for upon request, and anyone who accepts the order at the time of delivery will by presumed by Barbeques Galore to be authorised. For your protection and peace of mind, photo identification will be required on delivery. Unfortunately Barbeques Galore and its carriers are unable to provide an estimate of an exact delivery time. In the instance when someone is not able to sign for your delivery or not present the transport carrier will leave a card. You will need to contact the transport carrier directly to make alternative delivery arrangements.
We are unable to deliver dangerous goods (such as filled gas bottles, aerosol cans, paint, etc.). Empty gas bottles can be delivered. Customer Service Help If you require clarification or have any questions please contact our customer service team or your nominated store.