or buy now, pay later with
Please select from the product options to display the delivery and availability information. Example: Select your cart, burners and or colour.
The AL-KO Off-Road Ball Coupling is engineered in Australia for extreme off-roading adventures. Fitting standard 50mm tow balls, this heavy-duty coupling works with existing caravans or trailers. It is easy to hitch and unhitch, with a dual locking system for ultra-secure towing.
Delivering a high degree of vertical and horizontal articulation, this coupling is suited for rough terrain and harsh Australian conditions. Its zinc-plated construction provides the durability you need to take your caravan or trailer wherever you want to go. Not least, it has a whopping 3500kg capacity!
CONTENTS: * 1 x AL-KO 619350 3.5T Off- Electric Brake
- Rating: 3500kg
- Huge 360-degree articulation
- Fully compliant with Australian standards
- User-friendly, fits standard 50mm tow ball
- Head height is approximately 125mm from the top of the tongue to the top of the high shoulder tow ball
- Zinc-plated or Dacromet-plated components
- Fatigue tested to 2 million cycles
- Self-lubricating head pivot bushes
- Standard mounting hole positions
- Positive ball latching, incorporating high impact PolyCarbonate ABS handgrip system
- Developed and engineered in Australia for harsh Australian conditions