or buy now, pay later with
Please select from the product options to display the delivery and availability information. Example: Select your cart, burners and or colour.
Shines longer than the longest dive.
The concept of the D14.2's predecessor was improved with the help of the best experts in the world: You, the users. What resulted was a compact and reliable flashlight, which due to its small size, is also highly suitable as a backup light. It produces up to 400 lm1 (on land), has a lighting range of 200 m1 and lasts around 15 hours1 on the lowest setting. And that at a diving depth of up to 60 m.
- Tough casing is made from fluorescent yellow polycarbonate.
- The LED operates more efficiently than a conventional bulb, and emits a bright, white light.
- LEDs usually provide around one hundred thousand hours of light before they need to be replaced.>/li>
- Waterproof down to 60 metres.
- Two light modes (power and low power) adjusts at the flick of a switch.
- Emits 400 lumens of bright white light.
- Able to project a beam of light over 200 metres.
- 20 hours of burning time.
- Requires four AA batteries (included).
- Adjustable drawstring wrist strap.
- Presented in a black Led Lenser box.
- LENGTH: 161 cm
- WEIGHT: 233 g
- BATTERY TYPE: 4 x AA
- LUMENS: 400
- MAX RUN TIME: 2HR
- MAX DISTANCE: 200M
- IPX: 8