or buy now, pay later with
Please select from the product options to display the delivery and availability information. Example: Select your cart, burners and or colour.
Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone, which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick, durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect for cooking.
Want to become really good at making the perfect omelette really fast? Just fill the Native Microwave Omelette Maker with your preferred omelette mix, microwave for approximately two minutes and…voila! You can also make a vegetable frittata, a tasty tortilla or even a savoury Japanese pancake, in next to no time at all.
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Native Microwave Omelette Maker features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- To use, simply add your mixture and microwave.
- Silicone provides an easy release of your omelette.
- Freezer and dishwasher safe.
Folded Dimensions: 23cm (l) x 11cm (w) x 4cm (h)