or buy now, pay later with
Please select from the product options to display the delivery and availability information. Example: Select your cart, burners and or colour.
The Masterbuilt Gravity Series range of smokers has mastered the taste of charcoal made simple. Experience smoking, grilling, and so much more.
With the push of a button, the digitally controlled fan moves air flow from the hopper to the cooking chamber and maintains desired cooking temperature.
Set it and go with your smart device. Learn to master the art of smoking, grilling and more with the Masterbuilt App.
Redefine charcoal cooking with the GravityFed™ Hopper that holds 12+ hours of fuel using lump or briquette charcoal. No need to remove charcoal after each use!
Add up to four meat probe thermometers to your Masterbuilt Gravity Series Barbeque. Each probe will give a reading to the digital, WiFi, or Bluetooth controls to allow you to cook a variety of foods to their desired temperatures.
With the Masterbuilt Gravity Series™ 560 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker by Masterbuilt, you can smoke, grill, sear, bake, roast and so much more. Set the temperature on the digital control panel or your smart device and the DigitalFan™ maintains the desired cooking temperature. The GravityFed™ charcoal hopper holds over 12 hours of charcoal and gravity ensures you have constant fuel to the fire. The reversible cast-iron grates are perfect for smoking or searing and in just 13 minutes this grill can reach 370°C. Master the art of charcoal grilling and smoking with Masterbuilt.
- Reaches smoking temperature from cold in 7 minutes & searing temperature in just 13 minutes
- Control temperature and cook time with the digital control panel or using WiFi or Bluetooth
- DigitalFan™ for precise temperature control. Smoke - grill - sear - bake - roast and more!
- Built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- GravityFed™ hopper holds 4.5kg of lump charcoal or 7kg of briquettes for 12-15 hours of use
- Includes reversible smoke + sear cast-iron grates for low and slow smoking or high heat searing