or buy now, pay later with
Please select from the product options to display the delivery and availability information. Example: Select your cart, burners and or colour.
Global Knives have two most innovative features, the edge and the way they are balanced. The most important feature of any knife is its edge. The blade is made from one of the finest steels, Cromova 18 stainless steel. This special steel is ice-tempered and hardened to a Rockwell Hardness of 56-58°, which remains razor sharp longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
The blade edge is ground on both sides of the blade like western style blades; however the edge is ground to a straight point rather than a beveled edge which results in a razor sharp edge that will stay sharper longer. To balance the blade, all Global knives have a unique hollow handle filled with the right amount of sand to create the perfect balance. Global knives are truly unique.
- 6 piece set
- Made from stainless steel and bamboo
- Ice tempered and strengthened
- Optimal sharpness
- Hygienic and seamless one-piece construction
- Superb leverage
- Textured, well-balanced handle
- Hand wash recommended
- Made in Japan
- GS-96 Paring Knife 9cm
- GS-5 Vegetable Knife 14cm
- GS-101 Carving Knife 20cm
- G-97 Bread Knife 20cm
- G-2 Cook's Knife 20cm
- Wooden Magnetic Storage Block
Care & Cleaning:
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.