or buy now, pay later with
Please select from the product options to display the delivery and availability information. Example: Select your cart, burners and or colour.
Specifically designed for young children, Plum's range of Junior Trampolines are a safe and secure way for little ones to start their jumping journey.
The frame height sits lower to the ground so there 's not so far to fall, helping little ones confidence to grow and grow.
Smaller springs on the Junior Trampoline range give a safer, more predictable bounce, just enough for little ones to reach for the stars!
- Frame height of just 36cm little ones will easily be able to climb on
- With Springsafe® technology, little fingers and toes are completely protected from the springs and frame parts.
- The thick safety padding is sewn to the jumping mat using a strong elastic webbing, giving no access to the mechanics of the trampoline.
- The PVC pads and jumping mat are weather protected against fading and degradation too.
- Supplied with an enclosure net, which creates a barrier between bouncers and the floor to catch them if they fall.
- Diameter: 4.5ft
- Galvanised Steel Frame inside and out
- Maximum User Weight: 40kg
- Supplied with an enclosure net
- Safety Pad Material: PVC
- Dimensions: L140 x W140 x H180cm
- Height of Enclosure: 152cm
- Warranty: 12 Months: Frame - 6 Months: Non Frame Parts
- Assembly required?: Yes
- Recommended Age 3 - 6 Years
- Colour: Pink
- Max user weight: 40kg
- Outdoor use only. Only one user at a time - collision hazard.
- Adult supervision required at all times.
- Adult assembly required. Please allow a 2m safety perimeter. We recommend you place the trampoline on a level surface at least 2m from any overhead structure or obstruction such as a fence garage house overhanging branches laundry lines or electrical wires.