or buy now, pay later with
Please select from the product options to display the delivery and availability information. Example: Select your cart, burners and or colour.
This bread knife from the twin four star II series is the new interpretation of the Zwilling. The handle which features a stainless steel application provides an optimum balance making the knife safe and comfortable to use.
- Universal knife from the TWIN Four Star II series is a useful, versatile cutting utensil; Its serrated edge allows it to cut ideal slices of meat, cheese, tomatoes or baguette
- The ergonomically shaped handle provides greater cutting comfort
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 Degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance