or buy now, pay later with
Please select from the product options to display the delivery and availability information. Example: Select your cart, burners and or colour.
The beautiful cheese knife with fork tip from the ZWILLING® Collection series makes it easy for you and your guests to effortlessly cut and serve cheese. It has a specially developed blade, which is equally suitable for cutting and lifting the cheese. With this knife, you can easily enjoy good cheese.
The handle of the cheese knife is made of high quality stainless steel. Its slightly wavy shape on the bottom makes for comfortable use of the knife. The blade is also made of stainless steel. It's positioned straight down to create the best angle for slicing cheese.
The practical fork tip has two prongs, with which you can easily remove the previously cut cheese from the cheese plate. It is therefore not necessary to touch the cheese or the plate with your hands. With this cheese knife by ZWILLING, you are well equipped for a big celebration.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- Three-part traditional construction
- Long durability thanks to the production of high-quality, stainless steel.
- Ergonomic stainless steel handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with concealed tang
- No bolster
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Designed By Zwilling Germany