or buy now, pay later with
Please select from the product options to display the delivery and availability information. Example: Select your cart, burners and or colour.
The 7-inch hollow edge santoku is perfect for detailed kitchen tasks. Santoku - Japanese for "three virtues" - excels at three cutting techniques: expertly mince garlic, slice cucumber, and dice onions with this Asian all-rounder, featuring a blade that has small indentations, known as grantons, that prevent food from sticking while cutting.
Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement's single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The traditional triple-rivet handle is curved for comfort and balance while the stainless-steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal.
- Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance
- Sleek, black matte handle
- Enjoy fatigue-free cutting with this ultra-sharp knife
- Dishwasher safe