or buy now, pay later with
Please select from the product options to display the delivery and availability information. Example: Select your cart, burners and or colour.
Masterfully combining safety, ergonomic design and comfort, Zwilling's Four Star Knife range revolutionise high quality chef's knives, making this the best selling Zwilling Series worldwide. The SIGMAFORGE structure of the knives means they are precision forged from a single piece of no-stain special formula steel, delivering optimum strength and balance, the blade runs entirely through the handle. Blades are approximately 55-57 HRC Rockwell for extreme hardness and corrosion-resistance. Features ergonomically aligned slim handle and bolster for precise and comfortable handling when cutting with a 3/4 concealed tang, for impressive balance and safe, secure handling. V-edge honing with laser-controlled precision ensures the blade is sharpened to a 30 degree angle, guaranteeing outstanding performance in the most demanding conditions as a result of the initial sharpness of the blade. This hollow edge ham slicer is made from polypropylene handle and high-carbon stainless steel blade. Blade length: 26 cm.
- Sigmaforge slicer, forged from one single piece of steel
- High carbon stainless steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention
- Blade is approximately 55 57 HRC Rockwell for extreme hardness and corrosion resistance
- V edge honing with laser controlled precision ensures the blade is sharpened to a 30 degree angle
- Ergonomic plastic handle design allows fatigue free and safe working with the knife