or buy now, pay later with
Please select from the product options to display the delivery and availability information. Example: Select your cart, burners and or colour.
The ultimate tool for all tasks that place high demands on the sturdiness and power of the knife: the Cleaver makes the cutting of ribs, racks, bones and also extremely hard-skinned fruit - such as coconuts - easy. The large flat of the blade, together with its strength and rigidity, make for easier and fatigue-free prepping. Another knife for coarser tasks, which can also be used for cutting, is the Butchers Knife.
- Large and heavy blade for splitting bones.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of special synthetic material.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF Precision Edge Technology.
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen.
|Construction:||Blade type: Fully forged
Blade construction: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
Edge: Double ground @ 20 degrees
Handle: High-impact plastic, triple riveted
|Dimensions:||Blade length: 20cm|
|Cleaning/Care:||Dishwasher safe, however it is recommended that you hand wash and dry immediately|
|Warranty:||Lifetime warranty on all manufacturing faults & defects|