or buy now, pay later with
Please select from the product options to display the delivery and availability information. Example: Select your cart, burners and or colour.
Making perfect garnishes, removing blemishes and finely slicing garlic are just a few of the tasks that this little wonder does very, very well. One of the three or four knives that every chef must own.
Wusthof Classics are what we like to think of as big knives. They're thick and hefty, so solid you know they can handle just about anything. And yet they have a certain grace, shapes so precisely engineered that the knives practically work themselves.
Wusthof Classics are as traditional as European knives come. They feature thick bolsters with complete finger guards, triple-riveted full-tang handles, and multi-functional blade surfaces designed to cleave, crush and pound as efficiently as they cut.
- A versatile paring knife for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle.
- Full bolster with finger-guard for added safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Free knife sharpening service.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Germany.
Blade type: Fully forged
Blade material: X50 CrMoVa 15 stainless steel
Blade hardness: HRC 58
Edge: Double ground @ 20 degrees
Handle: High-impact polypropylene, triple riveted
Dimensions: Blade length: 9cm
Cleaning/Care: Dishwasher safe, however it is recommended that you hand wash and dry immediately
Made in: Germany
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on all manufacturing faults & defects