BBQ Tomato Salad
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:N/A
- 1kg mixed variety Tomatoes
- 1 bunch of fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 200gm tub cottage cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- Wash and cut the tomatoes in half in irregular shapes. Season with a little salt and olive oil and picked rosemary.
- Mix the cottage cheese with the remaining oil and the chopped garlic and salt and pepper and reserve.
- Place the tomatoes cut side down on top of a very hot BBQ grill and cook until charred. Remove to a serving plate.
- Scatter the cottage cheese over the tomatoes and season.
- Garnish with fresh cut herbs like basil, mint, oregano etc.