- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:N/A
- 1.5kg chicken wing drummettes
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 small red chilli, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Preheat the barbeque until hot registers on the hood indicator.
- Combine the chicken with all the ingredients and set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Brown chicken on the hot plate turning it once only.
- Stack the chicken pieces on top of each other on the grill and turn burners off below the meat. Cook indirectly with roasting hood down for 10 – 12 minutes. Note that the heat indicator on hood should register medium.