Nutritional count per serving 14.5g total fat (2g saturated fat); 1124kJ (269 cal); 1.5g carbohydrate; 32.6g protein; 1.1g fibre
tips You can buy prawns already shelled from the fishmonger. Dukkah can be found in the spice aisle of supermarkets. Soak bamboo skewers in cold water for 1 hour to prevent splintering and scorching during cooking.
serving suggestion Serve with lemon wedges and a mixed leaf salad.
- Prep Time:15m
- Cooking Time:15m
- 2kg (2½ pounds) uncooked large
- king prawns (shrimp)
- ¼ cup (35g) pistachio dukkah
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
- Combine dukkah, oil, garlic and rind in large bowl, add prawns; toss to coat in dukkah mixture.
- Thread prawns onto eight bamboo skewers. Cook skewers on heated oiled barbecue until prawns change colour.