Ziegler & Brown has some delicious and healthy recipes to cook your Ziggy BBQ.
- Prep Time:5
- Cooking Time:12
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 120 ml tamari
- 250 ml white miso paste
- 4 x 120 g barramundi fillets, skin left on
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Mix the honey, tamari and miso paste in a container (with a lid) and set aside.
- Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry. Place the fish in the container, coat with marinade, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Turn the BBQ on to high.
- Remove the fish from the fridge and scrape off the marinade.
- Brush the grill with the coconut oil, add the fish and cook until browned on each side, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the fish to a baking dish and bake with the BBQ hood down for about 8–10 minutes, or until nice and flaky. (Always bake indirectly, this means the burner under the dish is switched off)
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with lemon wedges.