Ziegler & Brown has some delicious and healthy recipes to cook your Ziggy BBQ. Tip: This marinade is also great with any type of fish, chicken, steak or anything else that you like to throw on the barbie!
- Prep Time:15m
- Cooking Time:3m
- Serves: 4
- 16 raw king prawns, heads removed and deveined
- 150 ml coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lime halves, to serve
- Cut the prawns lengthways, almost right through the flesh and along their entire length, leaving the shells and tails on.
- Mix the coconut oil with the dried and fresh oregano, the chilli, parsley, lemon zest, garlic and some salt and pepper. Brush over the prawns.
- Heat the BBQ to hot. Cook the prawns, shell side down, for 3 minutes, then turn over and quickly cook for about 10 seconds. Serve with lime halves.