Here’s a great recipe idea with cooking up a storm with the Ziegler & Brown Twin Grill!
Other Featured Accessories:
• Bar-B-Chef Fisharoo Grill Basket
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:N/A
- 1 whole snapper (scaled and gutted)
- 300ml sour cream
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1/2 bunch fresh dill
- Parsley for presentation
- 1 banana leaf (or you can use aluminium foil)
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Preheat Ziegler & Brown Twin Grill with both burners on high and the hood closed to 200°C.
- Combine sour cream, lemon zest, lemon juice and chopped dill into a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mixture generously inside the fish.
- Place the banana leaf or foil on the bottom of the Bar-B-Chef Fisharoo Grill Basket and lay the snapper on top. Position the sliced lemon pieces and parsley on top of the fish and close the Bar-B-Chef Fisharoo Grill Basket.
- Place the Bar-B-Chef Fisharoo Grill Basket centrally in the BBQ, making sure both bottom legs are extended so that the fish is not in direct contact with the grill. The banana leaf or foil will also shield the fish from direct heat.
- Close the hood and cook until you see flaking at the thickest part of the fish.
- Allow the cooked fish to rest by keeping covered with foil for 10 minutes before serving.