Nutritional count per serving 15g total fat (2.3g saturated fat); 1701kJ (407 cal); 1g carbohydrate; 66g protein; 1.4g fibre
- Prep Time:35 minutes
- Cooking Time:35 minutes (+ refrigeration)
- 6 uncooked medium lobster tails (2.5kg)
- ¹⁄³ cup (80ml) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- ½ cup (125ml) lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons each coarsely chopped fresh coriander (cilantro) and flat-leaf parsley
- 6 limes, cut into wedges
- Remove and discard soft shell from underneath lobster tails to expose flesh.
- Combine oil, rind, juice, garlic and herbs in large bowl; add lobster, season. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Drain lobster; reserve marinade.
- Cook lobster on heated oiled barbecue until browned all over and cooked through, brushing lobster occasionally with reserved marinade during cooking. Serve with lime wedges.