Marinated Lamb Backstrap
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:N/A
- 1kg Lamb Backstrap
- 200ml BG’s Honey Lemon Soy Marinade
- 200ml BG’s Plum & Shiraz Marinade
- 2 tbs crushed garlic
- 1 tbs crushed ginger
- 1 cup Illawarra Plums
- 100ml oil
- 50ml soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- In a bowl combine the marinades, garlic, ginger, oil and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Clean all excess fat and sinew from the lamb.
- Place into the prepared marinade and leave for 24 hours.
- In a large fry pan, add a touch of oil and heat well.
- Add the lamb and seal each side completely.
- Place pan into a moderate oven for 15 minutes.
- Heat excess marinade in a small pot with a touch of water, add the Illawarra plums and pour over the lamb.