This recipe features the Bar-B-Chef BBQ Hotplate Liner, which saves time when cleaning up afterwards. The Bar-B-Chef BBQ Hotplate Liner is also the hygienic choice to use on communal outdoor BBQs.
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:N/A
- 1kg shelled prawns
- 1 small chilli, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 3 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Bar-B-Chef BBQ Hotplate Liner
- 10 Barbeques Galore 38cm skewers
- To make sauce, mix together in a bowl the chilli, Tabasco sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, tomato sauce, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, sesame oil and parsley.
- Add prawns to bowl. Make sure prawns are thoroughly coated with the sauce.
- Leave to Marinade in fridge overnight.
- Thread prawns onto skewers. Do not throw away left over sauce.
- Preheat hotplate section of BBQ with Bar-B-Chef Hotplate Liner on top.
- Place prawns on the Bar-B-Chef Hotplate Liner and cook for about a minute.
- Pour over left over marinade and cook for a further 1-2 minutes until prawns are cooked and marinade is caramelised.