BBQ Removal Service
Buying a new BBQ can be as exciting as bringing home a puppy for Christmas. But if you're upgrading, you probably have an old rusty BBQ sitting in your backyard. Let us remove the pain of hiring a ute, or taking the old barbeque apart to squeeze it into your car - and help you take your old faithful grill to BBQ heaven.
How it works
When you buy any new BBQ from any of our Barbeques Galore stores and have it delivered to your home, we can arrange to have your old one taken away. Be sure to let our staff know that you want to get rid of an old unwanted BBQ and they will make the necessary arrangements. They should also be able to provide you a quote for the service. At this point in time, we only have this BBQ removal service available for new BBQ purchases in-store.
Please ensure that your old BBQ has been cleaned out and is in a safe state for removal.
How to prepare your old BBQ for removal
- Old BBQ needs to be cleaned. That means no food residue, and as much of the grease cleaned out.
- Remove sand or fat soak used to catch drippings.
- Don't forget to empty out drawers or storage cabinets.
- Ensure there are no sharp edges or dangerous parts. Please consider the safety of the pick-up driver.
- No gas bottles.
BBQ Removal Service Conditions
- This service only applies for BBQ purchases made in-store.
- Not applicable for barbeques purchased online for delivery, or click and collect.
- Cost for old BBQ removal may vary. It may include dumping fees, and local council tip fees if applicable.