Important steps we're taking to look after our customersLast Updated: 23 Sept 2021
Following recent government announcements, a number of restrictions are in place across the country:
- Stores in Bendigo, Shepparton, Ballarat & Traralgon are open for walk-in customers. The wearing of face masks and social distancing measures continues to be a condition of entry.
- Remaining stores are closed for walk-in customers but will continue to provide contactless click and collect services; Epping, Nunwading, Watergardens, Richmond, Hoppers Crossing, Chadstone, Frankston, Fountain Gate, Highpoint, Moorabbin, Pakenham, Geelong, Horsham & Warrnambool.
- Our stores in Armidale, Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Wagga Wagga, Tamworth, Albury & Bega are open for walk-in customers. Distancing and hygenie measure are in place to protect our customers and our team.
- Remaining stores are closed for walk-in customers but will continue to provide contactless click and collect services; Penrith, Erina, Warrawong, Belrose, Castle Hill, Auburn, Crossroads, Artarmon, Warringah, Caringbah, Alexandria, Hornsby Westfield, Kotara, Batemans Bay, Mittagong, Campbelltown, Dubbo, Forster, Gregory Hills, Lismore, Rutherford, Mackay & Nowra.
- Our store in Majura Park is closed for walk-in customers but will continue to provide contactless click and collect services.
The remaining stores across Australia are trading as normal. We have a number of additional measures in place to provide a COVID-safe environment for our customers and our team, and we ask that you also continue to follow any local public health directives in place for your local state or territory when visiting our stores.
Please stay safe and take care. We look forward to serving you,Angus McDonald
CEO, Barbeques Galore
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you still open?
The Victorian stores in Bendigo, Shepparton, Traralgon and the NSW stores of Armidale, Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Wagga Wagga, Tamworth & Bega are open for walk-in customers. The remaining stores in Victoria, NSW and ACT are closed for walk-in customers but will continue to provide contactless click and collect services.
Our other stores across Australia are trading as normal.
Can I still have my purchase Delivered & Assembled in my home?
The health and wellbeing of our customers, our team and our delivery partners is of the utmost importance in this time. Based on the advice currently available we have made the decision to cease our in home Assembly Service to this time. We are still able to assist by organising Home Delivery when making your purchase in store and if you get stuck you can always call our friendly team in store for advice on how to assemble your BBQ or outdoor setting.
Will there be any reduction in stock levels in store?
Rest assured we are doing our best to keep up with your demand on the products that you need and want.
Is Click & Collect & Home Delivery still available online?
Yes, our teams across both our stores and warehouses are working hard to process all online orders.
Home Delivery Delays
- We are currently experiencing some delays across our Home Delivery service due to a significant uplift in parcel movements across Australia. In particular this is effecting smaller items which are sent through Australia Post however other carriers are also seeing delays at this time.
- Once your order is dispatched you will recieve an email or SMS confirming the carrier and their anticipated ETA for delivery - Please follow the links in this email to track your order.
- For updates on delays or how each of our carriers is safely performing their home delivery service in these unprecedented times please see below.
Contact Free Click & Collect now available - Find Out More Here
- Order online and choose Click & Collect in the checkout
- As soon as your order is ready to collect we will let you know
- When you arrive at Barbeques Galore to collect your order, call us when you are parked and ready
- Our team will deliver your order directly into your boot
When will i receive my home delivery order?
- Barbeques Galore utilise a number of Transport Company's dependent on the destination. Deliveries into Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth Metropolitan areas are sent via an appointed transport contractor or Australia Post. Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days for stocked items. Click here for information on current delays.
Outer Metropolitan Areas
- Deliveries outside the metropolitan areas of Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, ACT, Wollongong, NSW Central Coast and Newcastle in each state are sent via an appointed transport contractor. Estimated delivery time is 5 -15 working days depending on your location. Click here for information on current delays.
For more information on Home Delivery orders please see collection & delivery.
Can I redirect my delivery?
If your order has not yet been picked, we are generally able to redirect it for you without issue. However, if it has already been picked up for delivery some carriers do not allow this service. If you have already received your order confirmation containing tracking details and you require a redirection, contact the carrier directly as soon as possible to attempt a redirect as the item is already on it's way. If they are unable to assist please contact our customer care centre who will do their best to find a solution.
Can I return a delivery order back to a store?
As long as your purchased items are still as new, boxed and in saleable condition, we accept change of mind returns within 30 days from purchase.
For our full returns and refunds policy including both change of mind and damaged and faulty product procedures please click here.
Can I order a full gas bottle, delivered to my door?
Unfortunately we are currently unable to offer home delivery of a gas bottle once it has been filled. Need a refill? We are able to offer gas fills & (or Swap and Go in selected locations) in most of our stores, please contact your nearest store to confirm pricing and availability click here.
I can’t get through to the Customer Care Team and/or haven’t received a reply to my contact - why is it taking so long and when will someone reply?
We are currently experiencing an unprecedented volume of calls and our team is working hard to help our customers as quickly as possible. We thank you in advanced for your patience during this busy period and our promise to you, is that we will get back to you as soon possible.