Goldair 44cm 2000W Digital Ceramic Tower Heater w/ Remote Home Heating White

Product ID: 453237

Goldair 44cm 2000W Digital Ceramic Tower Heater w/ Remote Home Heating White

Online Only Learn More
Online Only Learn More

or buy now, pay later with

Available to Order In Store Now - This item is not available online for Click & Collect or Home Delivery, please contact your nearest store for availability and to secure yours today.

Please select from the product options to display the delivery and availability information. Example: Select your cart, burners and or colour.

Delivery Options 
Please input postcode to search
Sorry, this item is not available in stores in your area
Home Delivery
This item is out of stock for Delivery
This item will be delivered to you directly from our trusted seller. Learn More
Shipped by: KG Superstore

Goldair 2000W Digital Ceramic Tower Heater w/ Remote White
Compact and portable, this 2000W Digital Ceramic Tower Heater with digital display and controls is sure to warm your small to medium size rooms quickly. Its 2 heat settings, adjustable thermostat and oscillation gives you the flexibility to choose your comfort level. Featuring in-built overheat protection and a safety tilt switch for maximum safety and a remote control for added convenience.

Ceramic tower heaters are an effective form of portable fan based heating. With their typically larger heating surface area and greater airflow, they are suitable to heat medium to large sized rooms.

Key Features
2 Heat Settings
Remote Control
Electronic Controls
12 Hour Auto-off Timer
Eco Mode
Adjustable Thermostat
Overheat Protection
Safety Tilt Switch
Integrated Carry Handle

220-240VAC 50Hz
AU / NZ Power Plug
Certification No.:AZ 69026851/00

Dimensions Approx.
44 x 19 x 14cm - Product Size

1 x Tower Heater
1 x. Remote control

WARNING: Keep button batteries out of children’s reach:

Keep coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.