For more information visit the Luv-a-Duck website at www.luvaduck.com.au
Serve up some good quality chutneys and relishes and let your guests help themselves.
Accompany your duck with a leafy salad and a chilled glass of rose.
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:N/A
- 1 whole Luv-a-Duck duck
- Salt and Pepper to season
- Put a bamboo skewer through one of the duck legs and across to the other leg.
- Put another skewer through the wings. This will help keep the duck flat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place onto a warmed BBQ plate, skin side down, for about 5 minutes until the skin begins to brown.
- Turn the BBQ down to low, turn the duck over and cover with a lid or the hood of the BBQ and allow to cook for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, turn it over and let the skin crisp up for another 5 -10 minutes.
- Remove from the BBQ onto a clean plate and allow to rest for at least 10 minutes.