Get your sizzle on with this flavour packed seafood treat! we used the Ziegler & Brown Twin Grill with the optional half hotplate but you can use any BBQ with a flat plate.
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:Less than 5m
- 300g prawns, peeled, head removed and de-veined
- 2 red chilies, sliced
- 3 segments of garlic finely chopped
- 50g butter
- 1 bunch of coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Remove one side of the grill and replace with the optional hotplate.
- Turn on the burner under the hotplate and pre-heat for a few minutes with the hood down
- Lightly oil the prawns and add to the hotplate. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat
- Once the prawns are red in colour throw the chili and garlic on to the hotplate with prawns, fry and mix together for a further 30 seconds.
- Turn off the burner and add the butter. Toss through to melt
- Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle over the coriander, serve