nutritional count per serving 15g total fat (5.7g saturated fat); 2307kJ (552 cal); 44.7g carbohydrate; 60.2g protein; 1.6g fibre
- Prep Time:45m
- Cooking Time:45m
- 75kg (3½ pounds) american-style pork spare ribs
- 1 cup (250ml) tomato sauce (ketchup)
- ½ cup (110g) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Bring large saucepan of water to the boil. Reduce heat; add ribs, simmer, covered, about 40 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Combine ribs and remaining ingredients in medium bowl; season.
- Cook ribs on heated oiled barbecue (or grill or grill pan) about 15 minutes, basting occasionally with remaining marinade.
- Cut ribs into serving-sized portions.