Have a go at making this gourmet pizza on the BBQ. We used the Ziegler & Brown Triple Grill with reversible trivet and pizza stone but you can use your own pizza stone on any BBQ.
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:15-20 minutes
- 100ml pasta sauce
- 200g pumpkin, peeled and thinly sliced
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 50g goats cheese
- Salt, pepper and olive oil
- 1 x premade pizza base
- Remove the centre grill and replace with the trivet. The side stamped ‘Pizza and Pans’ facing up.
- Turn on a side burner and heat the grill for 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced pumpkin to the grill and cook on both sides until char-marks appear and the pumpkin softens.
- Take the pumpkin off the grill once cooked and put aside.
- Place the pizza stone on top of the trivet. Using all the burners on high and the hood closed preheat your BBQ to 200 degrees
- Switch the centre burner off once the temperature is reached.
- Spread the pasta sauce onto the base
- Place the sliced pumpkin all over the base and crumble the goat’s cheese all over. Season and drizzle olive oil all over
- Cook with the hood closed for 10 minutes, open the hood and sprinkle the baby spinach leaves on top of the pizza. close hood and continue cooking for 5 minutes
- Slice and serve