For the best results every time, use the Bar-B-Chef Cast Iron Sizzle Plate – Click here to check out!
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:N/A
- 600g uncooked prawns with tails, peeled and deveined
- 25g unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 chillis
- 50ml white wine
- Chopped parsley
- 100g snow peas
- Place the Bar-B-Chef Cast Iron Sizzle Plate in a preheated BBQ.
- Cover the grill and heat for one hour.
- Once the Bar-B-Chef Cast Iron Sizzle Plate is hot enough, add butter and place in the BBQ oven approximately 5 minutes or until butter is completely melted and bubbling.
- Combine chillis and garlic with the butter. Cook until texture softens.
- Add prawns and cook for 2 minutes or until a nice pink colour.
- Add wine and allow to reduce.
- Add the snow peas and serve.
- Top with chopped parsley.
- Share and enjoy!